Elder Keato's Address

Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos S.U.D.
Caixa Postal 18404
Luanda, Angola

Monday, May 13, 2013

Good Times!

I had another really great week! You guys are probably starting to think that I just say that every week no matter how the week was, but I'm serious! It was an awesome week!

We were able to make some real progress with a few of our investigators. My man Alex (Phillipino) is doing so incredibly well. I absolutely love when we go to his house because he expresses just how much the Gospel is changing his life. He is so excited to be able to get out and serve the Lord. He has girlfriend that lives in Saudi Arabia that introduced him to the church and they already planning their wedding in South Africa. He said they're probably going to wait until they can go to the temple though, which will be one year from Saturday. He is such a champ! He has been on his death bed twice and gives 100% of the credit to the Lord for saving his life. He said that they are going to work for another 5 years or so and then he wants to repay the lord by serving a mission. I am so excited for his baptism this Saturday!

Last night after getting off Skype with the family Elder Yeanoplos and I went and taught a new family that we metSaturday night at another investigators house. We got into their house and they told us to wait a minute because there were other people that wanted to come hear. By the time we started there were about 7 of them in the room. We taught them the Restoration and it looked like their minds were absolutely blown. haha. They were all so excited! It's always a good sign when they ask if you can come back tomorrow night. We invited them all to pray about what we taught and when they have an answer to be baptized, they all accepted. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the look on people's faces when they learn the truth. I'll keep you updated on this family for sure.

Our area is doing great and we are being kept super busy! This next transfer is going to be a super good one, I'm sure of it. 

It was so good talking with you guys yesterday! You all look so good and happy! I am still so giddy! 

I hope that you all have an incredible week! Thanks for all of the prayers and support! 

Love,

Elder Hyde


Con: Have a good week bruh! Ride my bike hard
Sam: You looked so good yesterday swammers!
Syd: You too kiddo! Have a fun last month of Junior High!
Lukey: Thanks for flexing for me bro. You looked huge! Did you turn 9 or 16?

No comments:

Post a Comment